High Leverage Crafting: A Data Driven Strategy Guide to Making More for Less
WHAT IS THIS?
'High Leverage Crafting' is an engineered process for figuring out what handmade goods customers actually want and how to efficiently produce them for profit!
This package includes a toolbox and strategy guide intended to be a pragmatic resource for craft businesses. These tips are actionable, the tools are effective, and the data-driven strategies yield results!
HOW WILL I BE BETTER OFF WITH THIS STRAGETY GUIDE?
The course itself consists of 5 private videos in which I share my perspective & experience on how crafting for profit is best carried out. You will also retain unrevokable control of a database tool & curated list of 3rd party tools that you can use any time you want. While I cannot reasonably guarantee any specific outcome, I can promise that you will find utility in this information & be pleased with your investment in this course!
In this series I will show you how to answer these questions:
- What differentiates High Leverage Crafting from hobby work & wannabe crafting?
- Is a potential opportunity worth my time?
- How can I maximize the value I can extract from this opportunity?
- Should I pay for ads?
- Should I buy or make the components of my product?
- How can I delegate my workload to machines/process?
- Is offering sales incentives worthwhile?
- What should I prioritize with my limited time?
- What does success look like & how can I measure it?
- How can I get the most out of my search keywords?
- What software tools can I use to expand my business?
- How to recognize profitable characteristics of craft goods?
- How to hone in on optimal pricing?
- Which sales strategies are right for me?
- How can I work more efficiently?
- How can I extract the most profit from a given project?
- Which craft marketplace makes the most sense for me?
- Am I ready to create an independent webstore?
- How to determine market size for a given product?
- What practical considerations of shipping/taxes/IP do I need to know?
QUICK INTRO: (6 minutes)
COURSE VIDEO #1: (27 minutes)
DATABASE CONTENTS: (7 minutes)
58 pages of curated & annotated resources including lists of: Physical Tools I use, Free Software Tools I use & recommend, 3rd party Paid Software Tools, Shipping Suppliers.
- Thank you for NOT redistributing this digital content.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Artists, crafters, & internet entrepreneurs; This course will be useful to anyone interested in selling handmade craft products for profit, whether you do it on Etsy, Shopify, in person, etc.
Review via Blog Article : https://engineerdog.com/2023/04/03/moneyball-for-etsy-listings-data-driven-strategies-to-find-the-best-craft-opportunities/
Opportunity Database Access + 5 Private Videos (188 Minutes total) + Curated Tools List (58 Pages)